Monday, November 17, 2008

Monday Morning!

Morning everyone! Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I have at least 2 new soaps that will be introduced towards the end of the week. I'm really excited, so please check back!
How was your weekend? Mine went fast. I worked all day yesterday filling orders and making more soap. It's snowing today! My kids are thrilled, me not so much. I really think I am living iin the wrong area of the country. I really don't like the snow and cold anymore. The only time that this is an exception is at Christmas;)
Do you have your Christmas shopping done? I'm almost done! YAY! I always leave my kids to last to buy for. They are easy to shop for and fun!
Well, today I'm going to make more soap and try to get some house cleaning done;) Hope you all have a great day and check back soon!
Best always,
Michelle

1 comment:

Yarni Gras! said...

I do the same thing. Everyone is either totally done and already shipped or I am in the process of finishing it. My kids though.......I save most of their goodies for last.....
My son is getting some of YOUR soaps in his stocking this year :-)