Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Vote!

Hi everyone! Sorry its been so long since my last posting! Things have been quite busy around here. As some of you know I have gone back to work part time and that has cut into my online presence a lot!

Anyway, I was just informed that my item has been selected for the Bath and Body items poll on the Storque on Etsy!!! You can check out the poll here: http://www.etsy.com/voter_list.php?ref=voter&room_id=32
Please go and vote on my item, I would greatly appreciate that!

Also I have 3 new scents available!
Aloha Tiare(Sud Pacifique Type)
a simple, easy-to-like tropical blend of tiare flower, vanilla, coconut, ylang-ylang, and a touch of white musk. Whisk yourself away to the islands with this sunny, irresistible blend!

Island Kiss
Take a quick trip to the Hawaiian Islands with one whiff of this creamy, luscious tropical blend. Top notes of raspberry, peach, orange, and banana meld with a heart of jasmine, gardenia, violet, and bayberry, finally drying down to a seductive blend of sandalwood and musk.

Light Blue(Dolce Cabbana Type)
notes of peach, bluebell, tart green Granny Smith apple, lemon, and jasmine lead to a fresh, fruity-floral heart of bamboo, white rose, guava, and pineapple, atop a sweet, woody base of musk, amber, cedar, and sandalwood.

I hope all is well with all of you! Until next time.....

1 comment:

Psycho said...

I love your products! I would love to do a blurb about how your soap and body butter helped with my winter skin on my blog:
http://crafty-girlystuff.blogspot.com/
Let me know if it's ok to use your product pics at craftybox33@gmail.com
Thanks!