Friday, December 12, 2008

HAPPY HOLIDAYS

Hi everyone. So sorry it has been so long since I blogged. My shop has been very busy these last few weeks. I think I'm finally all caught up on my orders, well except one wholesale order to Sweden!! Anyway, I hope you are all doing well and the new year brings great things.

My News!
In January I am going to be employed part time(outside the home, that is)! I'm very excited about it. Many of you might not know this but I'm an exercise freak!!! Well, I'm going to be a certified trainer at my local gym. I will be teaching twice a week. This is going to be a blast for me!

Shop News!
HOLIDAY CLOSING: December 24th- January 1st
Any orders placed before the closing date will be processed and shipped as usual. HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE! Thanks for making this a successful year!

Wishing you Happy Holidays from my family to yours!
Michelle

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That sounds like fun! It'll be a nice way to diversify your work :)

~Marina
Jolijoli.etsy.com